VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2017
V O Chidambaranar Port Trust has published their new recruitment notification for the post of Tug Master Grade I, Driver Grade I and various other posts. Eligible and deserving candidates who are interested in applying for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or 10 February 2017. For more details visit the official site.
Detail Specification of VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Tug Master Grade I||02 Posts||45 years||Rs. 23,600 to 56,300/-||Matric passes or its equivalent examination qualified candidate can apply for the post.
|Driver Grade II||01 Post||45 years||Rs. 23600 to 56300/-||Matric with first class driver certificate issued under major port harbor crafts rules, 1917.
Job Location – Tuticorin (Tamil Nadu)
The procedure of Selection – Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Job applicants who are interested in applying for the post , they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, a candidate should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, candidates are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out a copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the applicant.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
Postal Address –
To, The Deputy Conservator, V. O. Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin – 628004
Important Dates –
- Last date to Submit Application – 10 February 2017