West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Police has provided a work notice for the post of Forest Guard. Eligible and also deserving Task Seekers who are interested in getting the post they can apply on or before the last date.Application Kinds ought to be sent offline in the suggested style (readily available at the official website) on or before 19 May 2017 and Online on or prior to 19 May 2017
Detail Requirements of West Bengal Police Employment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Forest Guard||247 Posts||18 to 32 Years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified Madhyamik exam from the West Bengal board.
The procedure of Choice– Job Seekers will be picked on the basis of Written Test, Physical test and personality test.
Ways to Get the Application–.
Job Seekers that are interested in applying for the post, they should comply with the treatment provided listed below:.
1) At the very first step, Work Seekers must most likely to the official site of the organization.
2) After rerouting to the web page, Work Seekers are required to download the suggested format of the application as well as fill it.
3) After loading the kind, take its print out the copy and connect the relevant records with it.
4) All the papers affixed with the application should be self-testified by the Job Seekers.
5) Maintain the files and also application form right into an envelope as well as send it to the postal address provided below.
The Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhavan , 5th floor, Block DJ , Sector II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Or candidate can also apply online through the website mentioned below
Website Address– policewb.gov.in.
Last day to Send Application– 19 May 2017.