WBPSC Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has actually released a work notice for the post of Assistant Professor and Head Master in various subjects. Job Work Seekers, that are interested in requesting the post they should submit the online application form prior to the last day. Application Forms will be submitted up to 25 April 2017
Information Alert of WBPSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Professor||240 Posts||37 years||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 6000||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation Degree from any recognized University or Institute.
|Head Master||01 Post||45 Years||Rs. 15,600 to 42,000/- on monthly basis||Master’s Degree with the 05 years of work experience in teaching.
Area of Job– West Bengal
Procedure of Option– Work Seekers will be picked on the basis of
- Written Test
Application Fee –
- General / OBC – Rs. 210/- + charges of banks
- SC / ST/ PWD – No Application Fee
Make the payment of application fee through the online mode.
Ways to Apply for the Application–.
Those Task Seekers that are interested in requesting the post they could follow the steps offered listed below:.
1) At the first step, Task Seekers need to visit the official website of the company.
Site Address– pscwbonline.gov.in.
2) After rerouting to the home page Work Seekers must find for the proper link to download the application.
3) Application Form should be loaded by the Task Seekers after checking out the entire instructions as well as guidelines.
4) Load the kind and publish the checked photo and signature at the provided area in the form.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, Task Seekers are recommended to take the print out copy of the application as well as keep it for the future use.
Last day to submit the on-line application– 25 April 2017.