WBPSC Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has provided a working alert for the post of Post Graduate Assistant Teacher. Work Seekers, that are interested in looking for the post they should submit the on the internet application before the last date.Application Forms will be sent from 15 May 2017
Information Notification of WBPSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Post Graduate Assistant Teacher||04 Posts||36 Years||Rs. 9000 to 40500/- + GP Rs. 4800/-||Master degree in the concerned subjects from a recognized University/Institute.
Area of Work– West Bengal
Procedure of Selection– Task Seekers will certainly be chosen on the basis of
- Written Test
Application Fee –
- General / OBC – Rs. 160/-
- SC / ST – No Application fee
Make the payment of the application fee through the Offline Mode.
The best ways to Make an application for the Application–.
Those Work Seekers who are interested in obtaining the post they could comply with the steps offered listed below:.
1) At the very first step, Work Seekers must visit the main site of the organization.
Website Address– pscwbonline.gov.in.
2) After rerouting to the web page Work Seekers ought to find for the ideal connect to download and install the application form.
3) The application should be filled by the Job Seekers after reviewing the whole directions and standards.
4) Fill the kind and also upload the scanned image and also trademark at the given area in the form.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, Job Seekers are recommended to take the print out copy of the application and maintain it for the future use.
Last day to send the online application form– 15 May 2017.