WBSSC Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Staff Service Selection (WBSSC) has published an official notification for the post of Vehicles Inspector (Technical) under Transport Department, Government of West Bengal. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted upto 30 January 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Notification of WBSSC Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Vehicles Inspector (Technical)||17 Posts||18 to 32 years as on 01 January 2016||Rs. 7100 to 37,600/- + GP Rs. 4100/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or council with diploma in automobile or mechanical engineering from recognized university or Institute.
Location of Job : West Bengal
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
Application Fee :
- General and OBC – Rs. 220/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 20/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Online Mode.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – wbssc.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link todownload the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep it for the future reference.
Important Dates :
- Last date to submit the online application – 30 January 2017