SBI Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted from 06 March 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Notification of SBI Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|2313 Posts||21 to 30 years||Rs. 23700 to 42020/- on monthly basis||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
Location of Job :All India
Procedure of Selection :Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
- General/ OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC ST – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Online mode or using challan.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : Sbi.co.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates :
- Last date to submit the online application – 06 March 2017